Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Tiva fan fiction- Prolouge: a search for answers

This is something new I was experimenting with. Please tell me if I should continue or leave it alone. I'm going to be working on At Death's Door, my other fic for awhile.

"Toooonnnnnnnyyyy" a woman screamed out just as a bomb exploded. Then there was nothing, but darkness.


"Miss David maybe you can share how many elements are in the perodic table, since you seem to know so much about the subject. You think you can sleep through class."


I sat up groggily the horrible screech from the dream still lingering in my mind. I'd been have that dream every night, well more than every night. More like everytime I fell asleep. I think it would get boring after awhile- if it didn't scare me senseless everytime I had it. Those people in it were my parents. I just knew even though I had never seen them before, and only occasionaly in photographs.



"Miss David?" my teacher said. Oh crap, the question. I hadn't a clue.

"Um, I don't know" I mumbled out.

"Well maybe you should sleep in class then." the tone in her voice really irked me.

"You know I find your tone very irksome, because I'm sure you would feel the need to sleep in class to if you kept having a nightmare about your parent's death every single night"

"Your parents were moles and traitors both to Israel and the United States." oh boy as if I hadn't heard THAT one before.

"Listen I think I'll just leave right now if you're going to besmirch my parents good name." Then I got up and walked out slamming the door as I went. I ran out of the school on to the streets of Tel Aviv. Tears were stinging at my eyes my did everyone think my parents traitors? I was on a search for answers, a search for answers to know exactly how and why my parents died and most importantly why everyone thought they were traitors. What's really good? I think I know just where or who to start my search with.

0 comments: