Saturday, November 29, 2008

NCIS Fan Fiction part 7 Reunion

Okay here it is. Part seven.




They broke apart again for the second time. I still had tears falling down her face, for Tony, my Tony was alive and well! He had finally realized what she was wearing though.

"You look nice" he commented.

"Oh yeah this" I said staring down at the black dress I was wearing. "I was getting ready to leave for Vance's funeral, when you came. Very much so alive."

"Vance's funeral?" he said

"Yes Vance is dead. His funeral is today."

"I probably should go home and get changed"

"Oh, Tony you do not have to go. I am sure Gibbs is not expecting you."

"He would if he knew I was out of the coma."

"True. I will drive you there. I need to catch you up to lead."

"Speed, it's speed Ziva."

"Oh what ever it is. I have stuff to tell you."


An hour later we were on the way to the funeral. On the way to his apartment I had told him about Jenny, Gibbs' niece, and everything else he needed to know. Then after picking out one of his expensive suits we were on our way.



When we arrived there we saw Gibbs, Jenny, and Casey. Gibbs jaw practically fell to the ground when he saw Tony and he started running over here, the girls following closely behind. I glanced around and saw McGee, Abby, Palmer, and Ducky, when they saw Tony they started a similar journey over here to see him.



"Tony" Gibbs called out then preceded to smack him on the head "Don't you ever try to die on me like that again"

"I feel so loved." Tony said "I come out of a coma and you whack me on the head."

"I think the feeling is mutual." muttered Casey under her breath but it was lost in the squeal of "Tony!!! Tony!!!" Abby, McGee, Ducky, and Palmer had gotten over here.
"Well it looks like we are all reunited now" Ducky said and he was right- we were.

0 comments: