Saturday, November 15, 2008

NCIS~ fan fiction part 4~ The opposite of Green (eyes)

Tony's dreaming in his coma. This part just proves that I can't write anything without adding some fantasy/ sci-fi thing to it. Kind of a crossover with twilight, the abhorsen trilogy, and Eragon. Some of his dreams may be prophetic, but others not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRESENT DAY~ ANTHONY DINOZZO'S DREAMS.
"I've got you now my dear sister" a voice called out. Ziva thought she would never hear that voice again. It was Ari's. "and this time your not getting away" he pulled out a gun and shot her in the chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a girl with beautiful golden hair transformed into a wolf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
another bomb went off at the NCIS headquarters. Everyone died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony was thirsty, but not for water or any normal drink. He was thirsty for blood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenny was sword- fighting with Kate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dead were rising. A girl with short- black hair was trying to keep them at bay by ringing a bell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A dragon was flying around breathing fire on DC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ari turned to look at Tony. His eyes were blood red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony was in a room full of swords. He selected one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate turned, her eyes shining bright red and said "I'm coming for you Tony"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRESENT DAY~ THE HOSPITAL
The dreams had worked Tony up more than his body to take. He started to crash.
"Crash- code room 9" a doctor called out. "Someone will need to call the contact"
"I'll do it" another doctor said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEROY JETHRO GIBBS
Jenny and I were still locked in our embrace when the phone rang. I went to answer it.
"Oh no, oh no" I said when I heard what it was for.
"What?" Jenny asked inquiringly.
"It's Tony. He's crashing. I'd better call Ziva" I answered
"You can do it in the car I'll drive" she said.
I didn't even had time to nod okay, because she was already racing towards my car. When I got out there I tossed her the keys. We both hopped in and I dialed Ziva's number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZIVA DAVID
"Oh crap oh crap" I muttered to myself when I heard what Gibbs had to say.
"We must leave now" I told Casey
"Why? We just got here." she replied
"Yes I know and Tony's crashing, we must get to the hospital"
We both hopped into the car and I started driving and admittedly it was a little worse than it had been before.
"WHERE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DRIVE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" Casey squealed out after the ninth near- miss.
"I taught myself" I replied
"Oh that explains WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Sorry, I usually don't drive this way, but given the circumstances"
" I understand just PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!!!!!!!"
Fortunately for both of us we had just reached the hospital, now I could see Tony and how bad his condition was and Casey no longer had to be afraid for her life, even though I'm not sure why my driving is so scary to other people.
I ran no flew down the hall to Tony's room, the secretary at the desk tried to stop me, but I was already half-way down the hall. When I got in the room and saw who was there I almost dropped dead
"Jenny" I managed to mutter then broke down and tears for Tony looked worse than before, he was thin and his heartbeat was irregular.
"He's going to die" I sobbed to no one in particular since in addition to Gibbs and Jenny, Abby, McGee, Ducky, Palmer, and Lee were all also there.
"Not necessarily" Gibbs had me in his arms now and I had to take comfort in those two words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CASEY GIBBS
I walked in the door at a more reasonable pace than Ziva. Oh and guess what I even bothered to check in at the front desk. Okay maybe I am being too cynical or cruel or whatever you want to call it, but still she needed to slow down. I walked into Tony's room and OH MY GOD he looks BAD!!!!!! Ziva looked really bad Gibbs was holding her and she was sobbing into his shoulder.
"What's the prognosis?" I asked trying to sound empathetic.
"No good, less than a 20% chance now." Gibbs sounded sadder than I had ever heard him sound before.
"but we will find a way, I will find a way I won't let him die, because they is always a way" Ziva's voice had conviction in it because she was right there is always a way, even if it is not one you would think of at first even if it meant oh how do I put this altering Tony in a few ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEROY JETHRO GIBBS

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse


Everyone else had left with promises to call them if there was any change in his condition, it was just Ziva and I left. She was still sobbing.

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

"Ziva it will be okay" I whispered to her even though I didn't believe it myself.
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Even if doesn't get better I will make sure you do, I thought to her.

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

"Ziva I know this hurts, but you have to get over it sometime. You can't just wallow in self- pity for the rest of your life." Wrong thing to say.
"You're making it sound as if he's never going to come out of the coma." I was surprised. That was the first thing she had said in a long while.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

I just stood there now watching her sob over her broken lover.

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you that I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
and I will try to fix you.

I will fix you Ziva, I thought
"I will fix you Tony" I heard her mutter. Huh what a coincidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER
CASEY GIBBS
I was sitting at Gibbs' house my laptop out, stealing someones wi-fi. Jenny was there too,

"So everyone thought you were dead" I said conversationally.
"No, I was dead. I was brought back"
"So you're a vampire"
"No"
"Then what's your secret?"
"Promise not to tell Gibbs.... or anyone for that matter"
"Sure" I really didn't care if I couldn't tell anyone I just wanted to know for I was researching ways to save Tony. Ways other than modern medicine
"Okay just no you'll think I'm crazy after hearing this."
I nodded
She was about to start talking when Gibbs walked in. She gave me a look as if sorry! this will have to wait.
"I finally convince Ziva to go home" Gibbs said
"Should I go over there?" Jenny asked
"No, not at the moment, maybe in a little bit." he replied
"Why?" Jenny asked
"because I'm going back over there right now. Tony promised me that if he were ever to die I should give this to Ziva" He held up and envelope.
"but he's not dead yet" Jenny put in.
"really what are the chances he will survive" Gibbs voice sounded dull and a little bit sad. "Now I must go I will be back well soon hopefully."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEROY JETHRO GIBBS
I walked out to my car the envelope in hand. I didn't know what was in it and I'm not sure I wanted to know. I drove in silence to Ziva's apartment. After about 15 minutes of driving I finally arrived there. I got out, grabbing the envelope and walked up the front door. With a quick word to the doorman I learned what apartment she lives in and I headed up there. I got there and knocked on the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZIVA DAVID
I was lying on my bed trying to figure out which way of killing myself would be the least painful, when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it.
"Gibbs?" I said in surprise though it came out more as a question.
"Hey um Ziva, Tony wanted me to give this to you." he handed me an envelope. "I'll just be leaving now" Gibbs said then he was gone.
I opened the envelope up. There were several pieces of paper in it. I pulled out the first. It was only some song lyrics, really short song lyrics with a small note written by Tony on it. It read
If sweet death should ever conquer me
Let me know boys, let me know
If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee?
Let me go boys, let me go
One day death is going to conquer me
I’ll be down where the waters flow
I hope sweet heaven has a place for me
Let me know boys, let me know
If sweet death should ever conquer me
Take me down to some place below
If you hear him coming, won't you set me free?
Let me go boys, let me go
If you hear him coming, won't you say for me?
That I just don’t want to go...
Was the song. The note read.
Ziva,
If you're reading this I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to die before you. I'm sorry we couldn't have more time together, I didn't have anybody to set me free like in the song, but like the song I didn't want to go. I wanted to spend more time with you. Again I'm sorry.
,Tony
"Don't apologize Tony" I whispered "It's a sign of weakness" but then again so are tears I thought and look hear I am crying again over a note and some song lyrics. As much as I wanted to see what else was in the envelope, I couldn't at the moment, I was simply to sad to go on.
"Another time" I whispered to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JENNY SHEPARD
Ever since I had known my birthright, I had signed an oath never to use my powers unless the magic was to return or I was in a dire situation. I wondered if now would count. It was a dire situation for Tony at least and I never thought this would happen, but someone or something has succeeded in weakening the barrier that keeps the magic at bay. It was definitely returning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END OF PART 4. WILL CONTINUE IN PART 5.

0 comments: