Monday, November 24, 2008

NCIS fan fiction part 6- Life is for Living

This part is quite short, but most of them are going to be from now on.

ZIVA DAVID

When I woke up in the morning I wondered why I felt so happy. Then I remembered the note. As mysterious as it was, it still carried good news. As I climbed out of bed, I noticed my phone had a new message. It was from Gibbs.

"Hi Ziva, it's me Gibbs. I just would like to tell you that Vance's funeral is later today. Bye." that was all it said. Huh Vance's funeral. I had forgotten about Vance with all the sorrow (of Tony's coma) and excitement (Jenny coming back very alive and not dead after all). I guess I better go to it though. Gibbs would wring me alive if I didn't.

TONY DINOZZO

He was dreaming again, though this one was clearer and more real than the others (if that is even possible). It was of Ari AGAIN.

"I'm coming to get my dear sister back from you. She will be part of my army. She will help me conquer the world" He turned showing his blood red pupils. He awoke in an instant.

I bolted up in my bed. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was. Then I remembered. A hospital. The explosion. Ziva. Ziva I so hope she is okay. I must warn her. Ari is coming to get her. I wasn't sure what the red eyes meant but I knew it couldn't be good. I didn't see any doctors anywhere. Well that's just too bad. I have to leave now. Oh crap no clothes, oh well my hospital gown will have to do. Just when I was about to pull all these tubes out a doctor came in and said "Wow, you're awake. We didn't think you would recover." oh that's nice. Even the doctors gave up hope.

"Well, I'm awake now and I really need to get out of here." I said because I had to say something.

"Yes, but usually we don't release people right after the get out of a coma."

"Yeah, that may be, but I feel fine and I really need to go."

"Sir, we need to keep you longer for observations"

"I don't need your observations. Listen if I start to feel bad I will come back. I promise. Now just release me."

"Okay, we'll go get you some scrubs to put on and you can sign out at the front desk." the doctor said then left. Finally, they just didn't seem to get the magnitude of the situation. A few minutes later the doctor came back with the scrubs and said "Put these on and go to the front desk to check out." He left and I practically threw the scrubs on and then raced to the front desk. Where I filled out the necessary paperwork at light speed, then raced out into the parking lot. That is when I realized that I didn't have a car. "Crap" I muttered to myself. I then decided to call a cab. I reached for my phone then realized that I didn't seem to have that either. We'll, I'm in quite a predicament, I thought to myself. I guess I could always go back to the hospital and see if they had a phone I could use. I really didn't like that idea though. I could walk I guess, but that might take awhile. I might as well go and see if they have a phone I could use to call a cab. I walked in the hospital and asked the nurse at the desk "Do you have a phone I could use to call a cab?"
"sure" she said
"Cool" I replied
So I called the cab company and they said they would send one right over.
An hour later I was knocking on the door of Ziva's apartment..

ZIVA DAVID
I was staring at myself in the mirror, for I had just finished getting ready for Vance's funeral, thinking that I was lucky that this wasn't Tony's- yet. Then I heard a knock on the door. I figured that it was Gibbs coming to see if I was ready for the funeral. I walked to the door and yanked it open. When I saw who it was all I could do was choke out "Tony" and sway a little. Luckily he caught me. Then our lips were touching each others and we were locked in an embrace I thought I would never feel again. "You're alive" was all I could manage to say when we broke apart. Tony did slightly better "course I am because life is for living and I don't want to live it alone" he sung. Then he was holding me and I was sobbing into his shoulder and it didn't matter that there was a funeral we needed to go to. For the moment all that mattered was that we were together- again.

0 comments: