Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Warning Sign~ A Tiva oneshot

You've got to admit that Coldplay has some awesome song lyrics. So that is why I'm writing this oneshot instead of working on my other fan fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warning sign
I missed the good part then I realized
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses
Tony was looking for excuses. Excuses of why Ziva had left him, of why she no longer talked to him. Even at work. What had he done? Ziva had clearly tried to tell him that there was nothing more than friendship there, but no he had to be an idiot. He had to try and get more.
Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign
He thought she would be happy. He thought she would be glad. He thought she would like it that he loved her. But no, he was wrong. She hadn't liked it, actually quite the opposite. She hated it. Instead of drawing her closer to him, he pushed her further away.
When the truth is I miss you
Yeah the truth is That I miss you so
My god Ziva, I miss you so much he thought. Tears stinging his eyes. I would do anything to have you back.
A warning sign
It came back to haunt me and I realized
That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover
Ziva was wondering Why did she do it? Why did she run? When she loves Tony too. Now it didn't matter. It was over between them. Nothing existed between them. Not even anger or hate. Just nothing. It was like they were invisible to each other.
Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign
Oh Tony what did I do? she thought. You were just trying to be nice, but I had to freak out and run breaking your heart in the process. I am such a monster, Ziva thought.
When the truth is I miss you
Yeah the truth is That I miss you so
Tony I miss you so much and I would give you anything to get you back, Ziva thought.
And I'm tired
I should not have let you go
Ziva I'm going to get you back. I'm going to right my wrong, because I shouldn' t have let you go.
So I crawl back into your open arms
Yes I crawl back into your open arms
And I crawl back into your open arms
Yes I crawl back into your open arms
Ziva heard a knock at her door.
"Tony" she said in surprise when she opened it.
"Ziva will you forgive me?" he said
"Only if you will me" she said
"Of course I will, I love you Ziva"
"and I forgive you to Tony, because I also love you"
Then they were holding each other. Their lips glued together as if no one could tear them apart.
The End

0 comments: