Sunday, November 23, 2008

A nameless Tiva Fan Fiction That I WILL make into a video

As she lay on the ground shivering she could only think one thing- She should have never have left Tony.
Tony and Ziva had been dating for a while and all was going well. Even Gibbs had no objections, as long as they didn't let their relationship interfere with work all was well. Until one day.
"Hey Tony, I saw a old friend of mine today and he asked me out to drinks tonight." Ziva said.
"Can I come too?" He asked
"Well, Tony see he only invited me." she replied
"I will come too anyways." Tony said
"Listen Tony I will be fine. It is just an old friend." Ziva was starting to get a little agitated now.
"It would still be better if I went." Tony insisted
"Tony, I love you, but sometimes you are just to overprotective. I am just going to have drinks with an old friend nothing is going to happen. I will be fine." She was yelling now.
"Fine!!! Go hang out with your old friend. See if I care if you ever come back." Tony was yelling too.
"Are we breaking up?" she asked
"Yes" he said
"Well good!!! I do not want to be with a swine like you anyways." Ziva yelled
"I'm glad you approve. Goodbye!!!" was all he said and Ziva stormed out.

Now a few hours later as she lie on the ground, a gun pointed at her. She remembered how this had happened.

She had met her friend for drinks like they had agreed on. He had gotten drunk and had suggested going back to his hotel room. When I had said no, he forced her into a alley and raped her. Now he was going to kill her. He had a gun pointed to her head. All she could think is I'm going to die here tonight. Then she remembered Tony. Maybe if she survived this she could make things up to him. Throwing out a few punches and kicks. She managed to knock the gun out of his hand and grab it. Then using what little strength she had she pushed him to the ground and pointed the gun at him then BOOM!!! she pulled the trigger. She shot him right in the head. He was dead now. She collapsed too the ground sobbing. Then she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and dialed Gibbs' number.
"Ziva what's wrong" he asked when he answered his phone and heard her sobbing.
"I...I was just raped and I killed the guy." she sobbed
"Okay Ziva where are you?"
"In.....In an alley behind the bar we always go to."
"Okay Ziva stay put. I'm coming to get you."
"Okay" she said then shut off the phone.
Gibbs arrived in what felt like hours to Ziva, but she knew it was no more than 30 minutes.
"Ziva, Ziva" he ran over and grabbed her. "are you okay?" he asked "You should probably go to a hospital.""No I'm fine Gibbs. Just get me home." she said.
"Ziva are you sure? You were just raped."
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Ziva can you tell me what happened?" Gibbs asked
"I don't want to talk about it." she said
"Okay I'll drive you home then."
They got into Gibbs' car and he drove her home.
"Okay Ziva I'm going to go clean up this mess. I highly recommend that you don't come to work tomorrow. You need the rest." Gibbs said when they arrived.
"No, I will be at work." she said.
"Ziva, may I ask why?"
"Because if I am not Tony will know something is wrong. He told me he should go with me and I told him no. We broke up."
Gibbs just shook his head. "Now I'm going to go. You'll be okay?"
She nodded. Then Gibbs was gone.

The next morning when she walked into work Gibbs grabbed her by the shoulder and took her into the elevator and said "Listen I've got you covered. I said that you were undercover trying to apprehend a sexual predator and you had to kill him in self defense. Ziva, you look like hell, you should go home."
She just shook her head. She was very tired for last night she had gotten little sleep since she was being haunted by thoughts of her fight with Tony and the horrible event that happened after.
The next week she was like a ghost. Gliding through the days barely talking, barely sleeping at night. On a few occasions she fell asleep at her desk and Gibbs had to wake her up. Then one day a week later Tony walked over to her desk and tried to tousle her hair. She whipped around and smacked him. "Listen, Ziva" he said "I'm sorry I yelled at you I didn't know you were going undercover. You could have just told me that. Are you upset because you killed him? I've been worried about you, you look terrible. I'm sorry can we just get back together, my life feels empty without you." Then he looked into her eyes and saw something there. It was grief. It was terror. It wasn't there before, that was for sure. "You weren't undercover were you?" he asked.
"No, I was not undercover. I was with my friend and he raped me. Tony, I want, no I need you back. I'm sorry I yelled at you." she said speaking her first words to him in a week.
"Oh my god, Ziva I had no idea. Will you be okay?" he asked
"If I get you back I will." she said.
Then they were kissing. Tears falling down each of their faces. For they were together.
That night Ziva slept soundlessly with Tony at her side.
The End.

0 comments: