Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fan Fiction: Tiva Drabbles

These are a few song related Tiva drabbles I wrote. Enjoy
~ Vampiress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay With You~ Goo Goo Dolls
"Tony" Ziva asked one night
"Yes?" he replied
"Will you stay with me forever?"
"Of course I will"
"Why?"
"Why does my reasoning matter?" Tony seemed fairly surprised
"because I need to know if it's just because of the baby."
"WHAT?!? You're pregnant!!!!!"
"yes DiNozzo, now will you just answer the question"
"Okay recovering now. No it's not because of the baby because I just found out. I love you Ziva, you know that. Now is that a good enough answer?"
"Yes, I thought so. I just needed to check"
"I love you Tony" she added at the last moment
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning Sign~ Coldplay
Ziva was in Israel and miserable.
Tony was still in DC, but also miserable.
It wasn't fair Ziva's father didn't approve of her dating Tony, so he sent her back to Israel.
He had had enough.
She had had enough.
They were going to do something drastic
She got her gun.
He also got his gun.
He put his to his and and said "I'm sorry Ziva, I love you" Then BANG!! he pulled the trigger.
She put her gun to her head and whispered "Sorry Tony" Then another BANG!!! She pulled the trigger.
They were reunited now- forever.
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boulevard of Broken Dreams~ Greenday
I knew what had to be done. Ari needed to be killed. I should be the one to do it. I mean why not? I mean i'm the trained assassin why shouldn't I do it? That's what I thought to myself as I pulled out my gun and opened the door of the building where Ari was with Gibbs. I aimed then BANG!!! I pulled the trigger. Ari fell to the ground- dead.
"He was my half- brother" I told Gibbs
Gibbs reached out to grab my hand as to show affection of some sort. But I didn't need it. For I was fine because I am Ziva daughter of the Mossad and I walk alone.
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that's all for now. I hopefully have more fan fiction up soon.
~vampiress

0 comments: