Sunday, December 7, 2008

NCIS fan fiction part 9 the funeral

Part 9. Nothing extraordinary is going to happen in this part. It's from Ziva's point of view again.

"Hey, Tony" I called out when I saw him walking towards me. "How do you like Casey?" I asked.
"She's very pretty, and strange." was his reply
I smacked him and said "that is for saying she's pretty and strange. She's really nice once you get to know her."
If he was going to rebuttal he didn't get a chance, because then Gibbs walked over and said
"Hey you two, it's about to start."
I nodded and we followed him to our seats. The preacher started to speak, but I missed what he said because then Tony whispered to me "Listen Ziva this is going to sound crazy, but I would like you to listen to me."
"Okay. What is it?" I whispered back.
"We'll, it's Ari. I had a dream about him, he said he was coming to get you, well he said sister, are you two related or something?"
"Yes, he is, was my half-brother. But what does he have to do with any of this he's dead!" I felt tears stinging at my eyes when I said he's dead, I tried to hold them back.
"Are you sure? I mean okay I know Gibbs killed him, but in this dream he was a vampire."
"Tony, I'm sure it was just a dream." I said afraid the tears would start falling any time now.
"I don't know. It seemed so life like. Different from the other dreams I had."
"Yes I'm so sure he's dead."
"How can you be sure?"
"I'm sure, I'm sure because I pulled the trigger, not Gibbs. I killed my half- brother. I killed Ari." Tears were inevitable now as they were already falling from my face.
"Oh, Ziva" he said, but I was already up and walking away.
I was standing away from the funeral sobbing just at the mention of Ari.
"Ziva, I never knew" It was Tony.
"I'll be okay don't worry, I'll live"
"Ziva, I am worried about you. You won't live for long with a vampire like Ari after you."
I didn't try to shoot down the Ari is a vampire theory again, because I knew better than everyone else that it was most likely true. I thought about telling Tony, but I never got a chance because just then Jenny walked over and said "I have something I want to tell everyone after the funeral. We'll meet at the office."
"Um..." I started to say.
"They gave us some extra space a Quantico, until we get a new building. Remember, after the funeral. It's really important." Then she walked away.
"I guess we should probably get back to the funeral." Tony said.
I just nodded, and we started over that way.

0 comments: