Saturday, December 6, 2008

My list of Tiva songs

Sometime around Midnight~ The Airbourne Toxic Event
Sweet and Low~ Augustana
Everything's Not Lost/ Life is For Living~ Coldplay
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face~ Coldplay
I Bloom Blaum~Coldplay
Politik~Coldplay
Shiver~Coldplay
Sparks~Coldplay
Warning Sign~ Coldplay
She Is~ The Fray
You Found Me~ The Fray
Black Balloon~ The Goo Goo Dolls
Iris~ The Goo Goo Dolls
Stay With You~ The Goo Goo Dolls
Carry You Home~ James Blunt
Cry~ James Blunt
Goodbye My Lover~James Blunt
High~ James Blunt
Broken~ Lifehouse
Hanging by a Moment~ Lifehouse
Whatever it takes~ Lifehouse
In The End~ Linkin Park
Leave Out All The Rest~ Linkin Park
Shattered(Turn the Car Around)~ OAR
Before the Worst~ The Script
Chasing Cars~ Snow Patrol
Crack the Shutters~ Snow Patrol
The Finish Line~ Snow Patrol
Hands Open~ Snow Patrol
It's Begining to Get to Me~ Snow Patrol
Open Your Eyes~ Snow Patrol
Set Fire to the Third Bar~ Snow Patrol
You Could be Happy~ Snow Patrol
You're All I Have~ Snow Patrol
Love Story~ Taylor Swift
All I Ever Wanted~ Train
All I Hear~ Train
Always Remember~ Train
Am I reaching you now~ Train
For Me, It's You~ Train
Give Myself to You~ Train

0 comments: