Saturday, December 6, 2008

NCIS Fan Fiction Part 8 ~ My Own Personal Angel

Here is part 8. This is told from the point of view of Casey Gibbs.

OH MY GOD!!! Let's just say that Anthony DiNozzo was not bad looking lying half dead on that bed in the hospital, but here all healthy and such, he was just...... well um Angelic might be the word I am looking for here. Then Oh my god!!!!! I can't believe this is happening!!!! He is actually walking towards me!!!! Then he spoke to me and said in the most beautiful voice I have ever heard
"So are you Gibbs' niece?"
"Yes" was all I could manage to say because when he had started to talk my heart fluttered a little.
"You're a lot prettier in person then you were in the dream, not that you were ugly then."
OH MY GOD!!! He thinks I'm pretty!!!
"You had a dream about me?" I asked for it seemed very strange and wonderful. Maybe it was fate calling us together.
"Yeah I did, I'm pretty confused about it too. You transformed into a wolf"
"What?!" I said my tone more serious now
"Yeah I know crazy dreams you have when you're in a coma."
"It's not that crazy" I said to him.
"Huh?" was all he said.
"Yes, it is not that crazy because...." I leaned in closer to him now and noticed a wonderful aroma coming off his skin. I continued my voice barely a whisper now. "I am a werewolf. Not a very strong one though. I mean I've never transformed."
"Yeah.. um... whatever, I'm going to see what Ziva's doing." Then he walked off the most beautiful man I had ever seen. My own personal angel.
He was hardly gone a minute when Jenny walked over and said " You look very dazed"
"Yes, I'm in love" I mumbled to her. She just laughed.
"So are you going to tell them why he's better?" I asked.
"That is a need to know basis" was her reply
"Well I think they deserve to know." I told her.
"How do you figure?" she asked.
"If we're going to be dealing with strange creatures then they have a right to know what you are. They have a right to know Jenny."
"Yes, I guess you're right. I'll- we'll tell them. After the funeral."
"We'll....." I started to ask, but she had already left and was standing by my own personal angel.

0 comments: