Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tiva- enduring love- fan fiction- book 1- on deaths door- part 1- a bomb and some singing

Tiva- Enduring Love
Book 1- On death's door
Part 1- a bomb and some singing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM
That is sort of what it sounds like when a bomb goes off. Just the general idea. No matter what I write I can’t seem to capture the exact sound of the fateful day.
When the bomb went off we were all sitting at our desks in the bullpen, working on our next case. Gibbs had just started to yell at Tony about not working (as he often does). Then all of the sudden there was this loud noise and the whole building was coming apart. I was flung through the air. I had no clue where the rest of the team was, but then again I wasn’t sure where I was. Then as quickly as I’d been thrown up in the air, I was slamming into the ground. I didn’t even have time to look around to see where the rest of the team was, if they’d even survived. I was drifting unconscious. At least if I die now my last couple of weeks were the happiest of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 WEEKS AGO

Anywhere you go, anyone you meet,
Remember that your eyes can be your enemies,
I said, well hell is so close And heaven's out of reach
I ain't giving up quite yet,
I've got too much to lose
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, sweet and low, and I'll carry you home
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, and I'll carry you home

I was sitting at my desk, about ready to leave, when Tony walked up and said “Good night Ziva” This had startled me.
I replied “I forgot you were here still.” for I had. He had been completely silent. That’s so unlike Tony.
“Of course, you forgot about me Ziva. Little inconsequential me.” He replied
“Well you were being completely silent. That’s so unlike you”
“Yeah well that’s because I was working up the courage to say this. I love you Ziva David. Will you just tell me how you feel about me?” Tony said. Then added “I don’t care what the answer is. I just want an answer.”

Rain is gonna fall, the sun is gonna shine,
The wind is gonna blow, the water's gonna rise
She said, when the day comes, look into my eyes
No one's giving up quite yet, We've got too much to lose
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, sweet and low, and I'll carry you home
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down,


"Tony I love you." I said. I wish I could have said more, but for some reason I couldn't get anymore out. I'd never had anyone tell me that they love me before. My father had always been too busy with the Mossad, my mother, well I couldn't really remember her. As for siblings definatly not Ari and any others have been dead for while. Gibbs has always been kind to me. Kinder than he is to most of the others here, but still it's not like this.
"Well good then, you won't mind if I do this" Tony said then very slowly, almost timidly leaned down and softly kissed me. Then he scooped me up and we started to dance around the bullpen. It was most amazing. Then he grabbed my head and pulled it into another kiss, but not as gentle as the first. When we broke apart the first thing Tony said was
"I love you Ziva"
"I love you Tony" I wispered back.


And I'll carry you all the way, You say you're fine
But you're still young, and out of line
All I need is to turn around,
To make it last, to make it count
You're gonna make the same mistakes
that put my momma in her grave
And it won't be long
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, sweet and low, and I'll carry you home
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, and I'll carry you home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I awoke it was to bright lights, linoleum floor, and the smell of aneseptic. A hospital I concluded. I wondered how long I had been in here. Just then a guy who had been sitting in a chair in the corner said "Ziva you're awake"
"Gibbs how long have I been out?" I asked him
"Don't worry. It hasn't even been a day."
This next question I really wasn't quite sure how to phrase it so I dove right in "What about the others?" Was all I could say
"Well, Vance is dead, Ducky and Palmer have a few cuts and bruises, but are okay. Abby has a concussion, but will also be okay. McGee has a broken arm and I am clearly here and fine." Gibbs finished
I knew instantly something was not good, he didn't metion Tony. "What about Tony?" I asked
"Um, Ziva, i'm afraid, to say.....
"JUST SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!" I lept out of my bed at him
"Ziva calm down...."
"CALM DOWN!!!!!! SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH TONY AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!" I was really yelling now.
"ZIVA!!!!! IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT SERIOUS!!!!! JUST LET ME FINISH." Gibbs was fighting fire with fire now.
"Okay" I said
"Finally, Tony is in a coma, there is a percentage he will come out of it though, so don't freak out"
I didn't feel like yelling anymore actually quite the opposite. I shrank down in my bed and buried my head in my hands.
Gibbs didn't say anything because just then a doctor walked in and asked
"Is everything okay? We heard shouting"
"Yes, we just got some bad news" Gibbs said
"Okay just tell us if you need anything" the doctor said and then walked out the door.
My life had went from heaven to living hell in just a few short hours. What was I going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fell asleep shortly after that and I dreamed I dreamed of great times Tony and I had together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO WEEKS AGO

It had been a long and difficult day and I was sitting at my desk when Tony walked up and asked
"Want to go get a drink? I hear it's karoke tonight at the bar."
"Yeah, but i'm not doing karoke though. Maybe you can, you know since you like singing so much." ah how fun it is to tease Tony
"I just might, you never know." was his reply.
So we walked together out to his car, to head down to the bar.
We sat there for the longest time just drinking and talking. Then Tony got up.
"Where are you going?" I asked
"oh you'll see" was all he said
He walked up to the microphone where the karoke was going on and said
"This is for my one and only true love Ziva David"

" Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me.
There is nothing else in the world,
I'd rather wake up and see (with you).
Beautiful dawn - I'm just chasing time again.
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe if you remember me.
Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe if you remember me.
Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe if you remember me
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it`s hard to belive if you remember me"


It was so beautiful I didn't know he could even sing that good. I had to go and try to top that even though I doubted I could. As I was leaving I walked up there thinking of what to sing. There was one song that was sticking out most to me, well one line actually. It was from Anna Nalick's Breathe. It was but my god it's so beautiful when that boy smiles I want to hold him maybe I'll just think about it. I thought I knew all the lyrics to the song, so it should be good.
I walked up to the microphone, cleared my throat and said "This is to my love Anthony DiNozzo, because his smile is so beautiful."

"2 Am and she calls me cause I'm still awake
Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?"
I don't love him winter just wasn't my season.
Yea we walk through the doors so accusing
their eyes Like they have any right at all to criticize
Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason.
Cause you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button girl
So cradle your head in your hands.
And breathe, just breathe, ooh breathe just breathe
May he turn 21 on the base of Fort Bliss
Just today he sat down to the flask in his fist
Ain't been sober since maybe October of last year
Here in town you can tell he's been down for while
But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles
Wanna hold him, maybe I'll just sing about it
Cause you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button boys so cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe, ooh breath just breathe
There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout
cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made
You'll just make them again if you'll only try turnin' around
2Am and I'm still awake writing a song
If i get it all down on paper
it's no longer inside of me threatnin' the life it belongs to.
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
But you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand...and breath
Just breathe, ohho breath, just breath, ohho breathe just breathe"

"Thank you everyone" was what I finished on then went to sit down.
"That was amazing" Tony told me
"Not near as good as yours" I replied back
"Oh pleeeaaasssseeee" Tony said "at first I thought you were going to sing smile like you mean it by the Killers" he teased
"Seriously DiNozzo why would I sing THAT!!"
He didn't reply
"Tony" I said worried
"Sorry I was just thinking about how beautiful you are."
"Oh" was all I said because then our lips were on each others. It was amazing. Even more so than the first one. All the sudden we were up and walking out the doors our lips not leaving each others. We got to his car so unfortunatly we had to stop so he could drive. Soon enough I realized that we weren't going the right way to my apartment.
"Are you lost?" I asked him
"No"
"We'll this isn't the way to my apartment"
"You want to go to YOUR apartment?"
"Oh" was all I said because I had just gotten what we were going to do.
We arrived at his apartment and went to his bedroom and I had to admit that it was one of the best nights of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END OF PART 1. WILL CONTINUE IN PART 2.

0 comments: