Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm syncing- a Tiva oneshot fan fic

I thought this up while i was syncing my ipod. I thought it might be funny.
"Tony get over here and look at this" Ziva Called out.
"i can't at the moment sorry." tony replied
"Why?" Ziva asked
" i'm syncing" tony answered
" What!?! DiNozzo how are you sinking in no water?"
" I meant my Ipod you know like s-y-n-" but he was cut short by Ziva who said
"I know what you mean NOW. You could have just said that from the beginning"
"Oh come on David i doubt you even know what an ipod is"
" I'm not an idiot Tony"
"I know i just meant you probably don't have one or have ever seen one"
"Yes i have seen one" "let me see yours DiNozzo" she added
"oh so you admit you have never seen one, but anyways prepare to be dazzled"
He pulled out his Ipod which was a Nano.
"how many gigs?" Ziva asked
" four" Tony replied
"oh not so cool after all"
Ziva then procedded to pull out here ipod- a 16 gigibyte ipod touch
" looks like i have seen one, one much cooler than yours DiNozzo"
"But what?" Tony was speechless
"by the way what did you download?"
" Law and Order SVU" tony replied " I missed the last episode"
"at least you have good taste in TV shows" Ziva said
"I thought you didn't like tv?"
"I like SOME tv, the law and orders for example. I find them very interesting"
Just then Gibbs walked out and said " come on guys enough idle chit-chat. Let's get to work"
" ah DiNozzo what are you using that computer for?" Gibbs moaned and then wacked Tony on the back of the head.
Ziva just laughed because sometimes you just gotta love Gibbs.

*note: there is no evidence that Ziva or Tony have Ipods or watch SVU, but it's fun just to imagine they do.

0 comments: